BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Till now, I still don't understand what belle saw in the beast.

I still can't fathom how beauty could love a beast.

But because of her love for the beast, he found the good in himself.

Because of true loves kiss, the curse was broken.

I still don't understand why God would love someone like me.

But that's to Him, because His love revealed that there is good in me.

I was always looking at myself thinking I was beautiful, but then I realised that really I was only but a beast.

Because you see, physical beauty is only skin deep, and true beauty comes from within, Its what the eyes can't see but the heart can touch
That's why I can't see God but I can feel his Love.

So when I think of how God, such beauty could love a beast like me,

I understand that he wasn't looking at what I was, He was looking at who I would be.

Comments

Popular Posts