A WRITERS OBSESSION...

Hey you! yes you, with the eyes come closer let me tell you a secrete, yes me i'm sick, but not the kind of sick that makes you barf, I'm colour sick, word sick in fact sometimes I see myself swimming! yes like literally lounging limp, lost in litres of letters, what? you think I'm crazy? I was crazy once you should have seen me then, I would write and swim and swim and write and no I won't even stop for a drink. What's the cause? I don't know don't ask me or... maybe its the colour yes, the colours a thousand shades of blue, black, red and oh! even gray. Yes gray, how can I forget gray? that colour that practically colours up the entire universe but that's another obsession.

I am a writer obsessed, a writer obsessed is me...

I'd paint it, and think it, say it, i'd pray it, and it would end up written, some times it wakes me up from sleep, like a nightmare and my hand, my good hand starts shaking, I have to paint it down, the ink keeps pouring. It stains the book it stains the couch it stains the floor Oh no!! I can't let it do that because when it falls it all sticks, never leaves, don't you just love it? how it never goes even when you scare it off with all your might. Its weird right? the whole thing, I mean what difference does it make, its a cozy cell with the doors wide open. A silence that speaks volumes, so you'd rather talk if not it deafns you. Don't laugh, smile or the birds will fly away then you'd be left with an empty nest and cracked up eggs, nobody likes cracked up eggs except they are scrambled eggs hahaha did you hear that? that was the call again, but no one is talking you say..well then maybe you better read again.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Comments

Popular Posts