FREESTYLE FRIDAY #Christapoet

"I am not salt, so I will not melt" I tell myself as I walk, one foot place firmly before the other, knees bending only to reach a thriving bush of parsley on the ground, a stick of rosemary in hand I walk out of the little garden in my mothers backyard drenched with droplets of cold healing rain, I AM AWARE.

Aware of the perfection of His design. The inability of my skin to soak up water making me dense like sponge.... I AM NOT POROUS.

I AM WHOLE, physically solid, a reflection of the stuff I'm made of .. GLORY.

The foundation of my life,  a sweet smelling savour so pungent like the smell of this rosemary I wash off my fingers, it lingers

You can't hide light , IT SHINES, wash it down IT STAYS ALIVE, talk it down IT STAYS ALIVE, mock it down IT STAYS ALIVE, I was made to shine, a footprint of God in the sands of Time,

I AM SO MUCH MORE, more than the black and white letters on the pages of ancient manuscripts, I am a conduit, a carrier of truth... My eyes a flint set alight for My King.

I am a vessel, guardian of an ancient secret passed on from a sacred order of Royal priesthood, a holy nation, I AM ZION.

The city set on the hill that cannot be hid, set me ablaze, I'd gladly burn for the world to see, I am the bush unconsumed, I AM IMMORTALITY, the purifying flames of a monarch mighty to save,

I am forgiven, marked by LIVING BLOOD DESCENDED, MIGHTY ARM, heart and lips
HE SPEAKS, better things than the blood of the innocent, millions of matyres poured out upon the alter crying " Avenge us! LET YOUR KINGDOM COME!"

I am saved! endorsed by the curses worst nightmare, a terror to the night, the fulness of Life from Life, the judgement of the undone, the Death of death, the witness of Salvation, betraying evil with a kiss.. goodbye.

I know This is intense, so let me start over, with an introduction.
"Hello, I AM LOVE".

--------------------------------
" FREESTYLE FRIDAY" Happens on Facebook from time to time, y'all can check in by searching for the closed group "FREESTYLE FRIDAY" on FACEBOOK. Its actually edifying.

Plus catch our blog updates here.

Comments

Popular Posts