HOPEFUL (By: Keren Hanson)

I woke up this morning with a broad smile.

strange joy lurking somewhere in my heart.

unexplainable feeling of peace,

happy beyond all human thinking.
Filled with joy yet unsure of the reason.

Slowly as I settled into the day ,I began to realize the reason behind my awkward joy.
There and then I was HOPEFUL not because I had life changing ideas bursting through my mind but because regardless I'm terrific and wonderful.
Not because my father is bill gates but because I know the future belongs to those who prepare for it today,
I was hopeful not because I have so much to show off but because I'm working hard on my inner self enough to last me through a life time of whatever.
Life has storms,challenges,good times and all ,every phase of life is for you to have a story to tell.
It'll be hard for you to appreciate the good times if you haven't been through the bad.
I was filled with hope not because my life is perfect but because I have the most beautiful people in my life ,I've been through rains,storms,flames ;I've laughed,danced,cried been ecstatic and all of that.
Indeed I was HOPEFUL because I'm ME in all of my essence,I have a future as bright as bright can be and because it can only get better!
@monabelluci

Comments

Osione Abokhai said…
There is always something to hope for. Undeniably true my dear!
Anonymous said…
Veri true... Lovely piece
Tom Imaobong said…
I love dis.yh life is all abt hope cos no one is sure of wat wld happen we just av 2 HOPE
Mrs Hanson said…
Hoping always for the best is the greatest approach to life. Always think,hope and believe that all will end in praise

Popular Posts