NIYOLA'S TOH BAD VIDEO ( A Random Review)

Okay so I was gisting with a friend of mine about how brilliant Niyola's Toh bad is, the song is really nice and her voice is awesome, but on getting to the video part meeeeen I just don't know what to say.
Don't get me wrong please o. The video quality is wonderful and it deserves all the necessary awards but as for the message being passed to ladies around, honestly I don't agree.
So Niyola is there singing "boy you bad oo but I love you" for somebody who is announcing to the nation that he is single and ready to mingle, kissing another woman in public and constantly standing her up on their dates.
Well there is a limit to how bad a guy can be and women should be very attentive to this. I mean if the guy keeps coming back to you when he has finished doing all the don't's of a relationship and you keep staying because of "I love you" (hahaha) you will have no one to blame but yourself because you tolerated all his misbehaviour in the first place! And my fellow ladies don't think that he would always apologise with a lovely Red car gift as the guy did in the video, there is a fine line between fact and fiction. Abeg shine your eye very well before you commit yourself to any man o please. Not all that glitters is gold besides a man who 'loves' you in secret and denies you in public is obviously not for you! I rest my case.
Anyway thumbs up to Niyola... Her talent is without a doubt, exquisite...

Comments

Popular Posts